Digital Bridge has a singular focus on owning and operating recurring cash flow communications infrastructure companies.
The Digital Bridge leadership team has over 100+ years of cumulative investing and operating experience in the communications infrastructure space.
Digital Bridge is focused on the following sub-asset classes of communications infrastructure: Tower and rooftop antenna site ownership, development and management; Data centers; Fiber and back-haul; Cloud storage; and, Small cell, DAS and WiFi.
Digital Bridge drives alpha in our companies through five key areas of strategic differentiation:
- Active balance sheet management
- Industry leading back-office systems that drive scale, margins and operational metrics
- A differentiated M&A program that focuses on proprietary deal flow and transaction tactics
- Operational experience and excellence across master lease agreement formation and negotiation
- A proven and experienced management team with a track record in digital infrastructure investing, management and exits.