LOS ANGELES – December 10, 2019 – Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) (“Colony” or the “Company”) announced today that Digital Colony has been nominated in seven categories for the 11th annual global Infrastructure Investor Awards 2019, sponsored by PEI’s Infrastructure Investor. The editorial team at Infrastructure Investor selected Digital Colony among the finalists in the following seven categories:
- Investment Marks Digital Colony’s Entrance in Digital Infrastructure Market in Brazil
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE) - Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) (“Colony” or the “Company”) announced today that Marc Ganzi, the future CEO of Colony and the current CEO of Digital Colony, has been selected by a distinguished panel of his global leadership peers in telecom, media and technology to receive the TMT Leadership Award. The TMT M&A Awards 2019 took place in London and are sponsored by TMT Finance.
- Investment Deepens Digital Colony’s Fiber Footprint Across Canada’s Two Largest Metropolitan Areas
- Neutral-Host Platform Provides Additional Bandwidth for Digital Colony to Meet Increasing Demands of Enterprise, MNO and Hyperscale Data Center Customers
TELECOM TV, October 2, 2019
October 1, 2019 –Vesa Tykkyläinen has been appointed CEO of Digita Oy. Tykkyläinen has more than 30 years of international experience in the technology and service sectors. During his career, he has worked abroad for more than 10 years, including in China, Italy and Germany.
LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK – October 3, 2019 – Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE:CLNY) (the “Company”) announced today three senior executives of its digital infrastructure platform will present and participate in panel discussions at the J.P. Morgan Media and Communications Private Company Forum on October 16, 2019 in New York. Kevin Smithen, Managing Director and Head of Strategy at Digital Bridge and Digital Colony, and Digital Bridge portfolio company Chief Executive Officers Jim Hyde of ExteNet Systems and Raul K.
- Golden brings more than 25 years of experience in infrastructure and private equity capital markets
- Maltais-Boisvert brings more than a decade of infrastructure investment experience to the firm
Connectivity Business, by Douglas Yu
August 15, 2019
Towercos looking to capitalise on prospective edge computing growth are increasingly installing micro data centres at the base of their facilities.
While edge computing is still relatively new to the towers sector, mostly taking place at a network’s centre – analysts expect it to be increasingly deployed at the base of towers to reduce latency.