Transaction will further accelerate Vantage’s European expansion to include Wales, U.K, its sixth strategic market
- Digital Colony and EQT Become Zayo’s Lead Investors
TORONTO – February 3, 2020 ‒ Beanfield Technologies Inc. (“Beanfield”), an independent telecommunications infrastructure provider in Canada serving the enterprise, carrier and multi-dwelling units markets, today announced its acquisition of Openface Inc. (“Openface”), a leading provider of fiber-based telecom services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses as well as enterprise customers. Financial terms of the private transaction were not disclosed.
- The Freshwave Group brings mobile operators, central and local government and real estate providers together with new collaborative commercial models
- Leading in market collaboration such as network sharing and supporting the roll out of 5G to boost UK digital connectivity where people live, work and play
- Mobile industry leader Simon Frumkin appointed as CEO
LOS ANGELES – December 10, 2019 – Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) (“Colony” or the “Company”) announced today that Digital Colony has been nominated in seven categories for the 11th annual global Infrastructure Investor Awards 2019, sponsored by PEI’s Infrastructure Investor. The editorial team at Infrastructure Investor selected Digital Colony among the finalists in the following seven categories:
- Investment Marks Digital Colony’s Entrance in Digital Infrastructure Market in Brazil
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE) - Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) (“Colony” or the “Company”) announced today that Marc Ganzi, the future CEO of Colony and the current CEO of Digital Colony, has been selected by a distinguished panel of his global leadership peers in telecom, media and technology to receive the TMT Leadership Award. The TMT M&A Awards 2019 took place in London and are sponsored by TMT Finance.
- Investment Deepens Digital Colony’s Fiber Footprint Across Canada’s Two Largest Metropolitan Areas
- Neutral-Host Platform Provides Additional Bandwidth for Digital Colony to Meet Increasing Demands of Enterprise, MNO and Hyperscale Data Center Customers
TELECOM TV, October 2, 2019