- Opencell is an Established In-Building Wireless Provider with Over 100 Active Networks
- Opencell Management to Join the Existing Team at Stratto to Create a Combined Platform
- Digital Colony Expands its U.K. Presence as the Next Step in Creating its Digital Infrastructure Platform
Leading Telecom Executive to Succeed ExteNet Systems Co-Founder Ross Manire
CHICAGO − September 4, 2018 – ExteNet Systems, the largest private developer, owner and operator of distributed networks enabling advanced mobile broadband connectivity across the United States, today announced the appointment of Jim Hyde as Chief Executive Officer. Hyde succeeds Ross Manire, the co-founder of ExteNet Systems who is retiring and has served as President and CEO since 2002.
- Rapidly growing, premium DAS and small cell operator in the U.K. wireless market
- Transaction provides committed capital for the continued deployment of Stratto’s robust pipeline of indoor DAS network opportunities across the U.K.
- First step of a broader strategy to create a U.K. digital infrastructure platform across towers, fiber and small cell networks
Data Economy Magazine
By João Marques Lima PUBLISHED: 13 June, 2018 UPDATED: 20 June, 2018
Data Economy is proud to run for the first time “#Edge50”, showcasing the 50 personalities who are leading edge computing through charting new innovations or technological breakthroughs, sheer investment or business acumen, or exceptional entrepreneurial skillsets.
#Edge50 is sponsored by EdgeConneX and CNet Training
BOCA RATON, FL and HELSINKI, FINLAND, June 25, 2018 -- Digital Colony, a global investment firm focused on enabling the next generation of mobile and internet infrastructure, today announced that an affiliate of Digital Colony has completed its previously announced acquisition of Digita Oy ("Digita") from First State Investments. The transaction was originally announced on April 11, 2018.
BOCA RATON, FL and HELSINKI, FINLAND — April 11, 2018 — Digital Colony, a global investment firm focused on enabling the next generation of mobile and internet infrastructure, today announced that a Digital Colony affiliate has entered into a binding agreement to acquire 100 percent of the capital in Digita Oy (“Digita”) from First State Investments (“First State”).
South American passive infrastructure and connectivity provider Andean Tower Partners expects to deploy more than 300 small cells in Peru this year, as well as 100-200 units in Colombia and around 100 in Chile, executives told BNamericas.
Telecom Finance by Ms. Katy Hunt
14 December 2017
- Acquisition creates the Largest Independent Tower Company in the Andean Region
- Combined portfolio offers 34,150 wireless locations in Chile, Colombia and Peru
- Daniel Seiner named CEO of Andean Tower Partners
BOCA RATON, FL – December 14, 2017 – Andean Tower Partners (“ATP”), an owner and operator of wireless communication infrastructure in the Andean Region, today announced the acquisition of Torres Unidas (“TU”) from Berkshire Partners. This acquisition adds 1,644 sites to ATP’s portfolio of digital communication infrastructure assets, making it the largest privately-owned tower company in the Andean Region. ATP now owns over 2,150 sites, and manages more than 32,000 master leased sites and 13 small cell networks deployments. Financial terms of the private transaction were not disclosed.
Marks the First Ever Asset Backed Securitization of a Portfolio of Mexican Tower Assets
BOCA RATON, FL – October 18, 2017 – Digital Bridge Holdings, LLC today announced that, its portfolio company, Mexico Tower Partners, LLC (“MTP”) successfully issued a MX$2.124bn peso tower securitization in Mexico’s capital markets. The notes were issued at a five year fixed rate of 9.01%.